AREA 47 Water AREA Entrance Ticket
Explore the 20,000 square metre water park at the entrance to Ötztal – you don't swim and splash around here, no – here you blob, climb, slide at top speed and jump. This is not a swimming area for non-swimmers and infants, but the most variety-packed water park for miles around, for everyone who is looking for some thrills. The Water Area includes a Blob, a 27m high Water Ramp for Surfslides and Freeskiers, a 27m high Cliff Diving Tower as well as several slides like a High Speed Slide and a Slip’N’Slide.
And the best thing: All the activities and any special equipment required are included in the entry fee.
Ötztaler Achstr. 1, Ötztal Bahnhof,, Austrian Alps, Austria
Prices from € 29 / person
From 1 h
Number of Participants
1 - 10 participants
There is no return, refund or cancellation possible with this product
Visit: AREA 47, Oetztaler Achstrasse 1, Otztal-Bahnhof 6430 Austria
- 5 different slides like freefall slide, kamikaze slide, 270 degree slide, wave and kids slide
- Cliff diving up to 10 metres - pro's are diving from up to 27 metres
- Canonball: While you take your seat in the canon ball and await the powerful dash of water behind you, your heart rate races to undreamt-of heights – then the jet of water comes with such force that it takes your breath away!
- Surfslide: takes you down to the lake at speeds of 45 km/hr – where you then surf a further 35 metres on the water, until you come to the end of the lake
- Slip'n'Slide: from 17 metres up you speed down towards the water
- freestyle ski ramp: training location for Freestyle skier
- little Bro Wakeboarding: The Little Bro Wakeboard facilities are just the ticket if you will be wakeboarding for the first time. You're the only rider on the cable and your speed is regulated – to a maximum of 30 kilometres an hour.
- Deep water soloing: the bouldering wall, complete with overhang, located directly at the banks of the lake, rises steeply up into the sky
- beach playground for soccer and volleyball
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet
Entry/Admission - AREA 47
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There are different age restrictions for various activities (recommended age: 12+)
There is no area designated for non-swimmers and no infants' area
Equipment for activities is provided free of charge (neoprene suits, helmets, life-jackets, wakeboards etc.)
Service animals allowed
Near public transportation
Transportation is wheelchair accessible
Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
How long before the event do I need to book?
You can book at any time before the event
4/30/2022 - 5/25/2022 5/26/2022 - 9/4/2022 9/5/2022 - 10/3/2022
You may also like:
Pakleni Islands & Red Rocks Speedboat Pr...
If you choose this tour you will be able to see the mo …
From€ 29 / person
Secure your reservation
|Cancel or amend|
|Pay when you book|
No added fees.
Select "Reserve Now, Pay Later" during checkout.
Get the latest from Evendo
Don't miss out on news and great deals