7-Course Traditional French Dinner in Nashville
Experience French cuisine around the table with your friends or family for the evening. Enjoy a 7-course dinner that will take you through many types of French foods in this culinary experience.
It is a great way to be introduced to French food and culture and to enjoy each others' company in the comfort of the host's home. This is not just dinner... it's an experience! Wine included with dinner
Learn all about French cuisine while staying local to Nashville! Meals can be adapted for dietary preferences
Hickory Ridge Trail, TN, 38401, United States
Prices from $92 / person
From 3 h
Number of Participants
1 - 10 participants
If you cancel 1 days before your event you will receive a 100% refund
Experience French cuisine around the table with your friends or family for the evening. Enjoy a 7-courses that you choose beforehand. This is not just dinner... it's an experience!
This experience has been hand-selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top-rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• AMUSE BOUCHE - (Starters in French) It could be French Onion Bites, Pesto Crostini, or Salmon Sandwiches
• ENTRÉE - Entree in French is the entry to the meal, so a small plate. This could be veg crepes with gruyere sauce or a slice of quiche.
• PLAT - Plat is the main dish
Depending on the season: Heavy stews, such as coq au vin, beef bourguignon, or pot au feu are great in fall and winter.
• Salad Course - This is a good palate cleanser and digestive after the main course. A green salad with real French dressing, a Parisian, or a Nicoise.
• Cheese plate - Cheese plate offers at least 3 cheeses from abroad with fruits, nuts, jams... all with baguette slices throughout the meal.
• Desserts - Vanilla Infused Creme Brulee Molten Lava Cake with Caramel Sauce Cherry Clafouti French Pear Tart with Almonds Apple
• Coffee and chocolates - To top off your meal, a coffee with a French or Belgian chocolate on the side
Coffee and/or Tea
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Learn all about French cuisine while staying local to Nashville!
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
How long before the event do I need to book?
You can book at any time before the event
Hickory Ridge Trail, Columbia, TN 38401, USA
Returns to original departure point
You may also like:
From$92 / person
Secure your reservation
|Cancel or amend|
|Pay when you book|
No added fees.
Select "Reserve Now, Pay Later" during checkout.
Get the latest from Evendo
Don't miss out on news and great deals