Baja wine tour
- 1050 Kettner Boulevard, Core-Columbia, CA, 92101, United States
Add to wishlist
Enjoy a day in Baja Wine Country as you and your party explore wines south of the border.
What you get
- Visit three wineries with wine tastings
- Lunch at the beautiful Valle de Guadalupe in Mexico
- Try tasty homemade pastries
From$199 / person
Select "Book now - Pay later" to secure your date now and pay shortly before your event
Location on map
Santa Fe Train Depot/Five Star Tours Visitor Center.
1050 Kettner Boulevard, Core-Columbia, CA, 92101, United States
If you cancel 1 days before your event you will receive a 100% refund
Saturday (10:00 - 21:00)
How long before the event do I need to book?
You can book at any time before the event
Prices from $199 / person
This product benefits from:
Enjoy a day in Baja Wine Country as you and your party explore wines south of the border! You begin your day heading south to Tijuana along the Pacific Coast to Ensenada. On your ride you'll enjoy sweeping views, ocean breezes, and nature at its finest. Once arrived, you'll visit three wineries, have lunch at a beautiful hacienda that overlooks the Valle de Guadalupe and stop at a famous pastry shop to enjoy homemade pastries.
- 9:00am: Departure from San Diego, CA
- 11:30am: Arrival at Valle de Guadalupe with visits to three wineries
- 3:00pm: Gourmet lunch at a winery and one glass of wine
- 4:00pm: Wine tasting at wineries
- 5:00pm: Visit to last winery
- 6:30pm: Departure from Valle de Guadalupe
- 8:00pm: Arrival to San Diego
For US citizens, a USA passport or passport card is required to re-enter USA. For all other non-USA citizens, please ensure that you check in with your local embassy for information on re-entry to the USA
You may also like:
Get the latest from Evendo
Don't miss out on news and great deals