Small-Group Outdoor 8-Course Fine Dining in Ukrainian Village
Darryl created Robere Private Supper Club with the purpose of featuring top of the line internationally inspired five-star culinary offerings inspired by world-class chefs that he studied under or was influenced by such as David Burke, Thomas Keller, Mauro Colagreco, Rene Redzepi, and Stephanie Izard.
This amazing journey led me to bring people together for an intimate dining experience fusing tasty food dishes with a spicy conversation, sort of where the art of gastronomy meets the First Amendment!
Ukrainian Village, IL, 60622, United States
Prices from $115 / person
From 2 h
Number of Participants
1 - 8 participants
If you cancel 1 days before your event you will receive a 100% refund
Enjoy an 8-course outdoor dining experience! Featured on Fox 32 Chicago, Host Darryl created the Robere Private Supper Club with the purpose of featuring top-of-the-line internationally inspired five-star culinary offerings inspired by world-class chefs that he studied under or influenced his skills over the years. You never know who you'll meet on the deck!
This experience has been hand-selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top-rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
• Ciaciocavallo Cheese Delight on Rosemary crackers w/ Fig Jam - A rare Italian cheese is served on a rosemary almond cracker and topped it with a rare fig jam from the Agean sea.
• Truffle Salt Corn on the Cob - I take a cob of corn and marinade it in french butter, truffles and Malaysian salt. Then I roast it on the grill.
• 16 Spice Jerk chicken - My signature dish that I've won numerous awards for.
• Second Coming Island Turkey Burger - Special technique with mayonnaise and 7 spices to create a very juicy, flavorful slider turkey burger.
• Liki South African infused Lobster Tail - We also marinade the lobster in a flavorful mix so that no butter dipping is needed.
• Jalapeño Four Cheese Gnocchi w/ Porcini Mushrooms - This is Ricotta Cheese Gnocchi bathed in a four cheese sauce with a hint of truffle and Porcini mushrooms.
• Brazil's Prized Picahna Churrasco Cap of Sirloin w/ Bangladesh Shrimp - The steak's grade is Australian Wagyu A5 mbs9.
• Hand-picked Farm Cherry Pie with Cheesecake Ice Cream - I pick cherries from the farm every week in Michigan and for dessert serve Cherry Pie with Cheesecake Ice Cream.
An 8 course tasting with stories shared behind each dish
Dine outdoors in Chicago's Ukrainian Village
An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Most travelers can participate
Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
How long before the event do I need to book?
You can book at any time before the event
Ukrainian Village, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
Returns to original departure point
You may also like:
French cuisine dinner and a live piano c...
Sandrine is a concert pianist who loves to cook. She p …
Private Dining: Mediterranean dinner in ...
Transport yourself into a one-of-a-kind, Middle Easter …
Icon Wine & Food Pairing Experience at W...
Healdsburg Wine-Tasting and Food Pairing at Williamson …
From$115 / person
Secure your reservation
|Cancel or amend|
|Pay when you book|
No added fees.
Select "Reserve Now, Pay Later" during checkout.
Get the latest from Evendo
Don't miss out on news and great deals